Beautiful Custom Glass Shower Enclosures and Shower Doors for the St. Louis Missouri and Metro East Area
Are you updating your bathroom? Need to put the finishing touches on your project? If you are, it’s time you called your local glass specialist for access to custom shower enclosures that you’ll be showing off to family and friends for years to come. At Fast Glass St. Louis, we provide custom glass shower doors and shower enclosures for bathroom remodeling projects in the St. Louis area, including St. Louis City, St. Louis County and the entire metro-east area. As a family-owned business, we understand the value of these projects – you want to get it right on the first try. To serve local homeowners, we use over 20 years of experience to help you design the right doors or enclosure for your project – call today to get started!
Our Shower Enclosure Options
In the St. Louis area, bathroom remodeling is one of the most common home improvement projects. When locals need new shower doors and shower enclosures, they know to contact the pros at Fast Glass St. Louis for a wide variety of customizable options that fit seamlessly in any bathroom design. Whether you have a master bath with space for a large shower enclosure, or you need a shower door for a tight-fit layout, we can create a beautiful piece to suit your needs that you will love to look at. For more details, read below about specific options that we can offer and, as always, call our staff for any additional information that you may need.
- Framed Shower Enclosures – We carry high-quality framed shower doors and enclosures, available in eight different finishes for your convenience. This is a more affordable option for homeowners on a tight budget, but their timeless design will stand out with any style of bathroom. If you are looking for a durable choice, consider a shower door with sturdy aluminum framing.
- Semi-Frameless Shower Enclosures – We offer standard and European-style semi-frameless shower enclosures and doors in eight finishes. This option is a great compromise between the style of a frameless shower door and the price of a framed door. Semi-frameless shower doors only have framing around the edges of the enclosure, leaving the door itself frameless.
- Frameless Shower Enclosures – Frameless enclosures are constructed of custom tempered glass that are available in clear plus 20 other colors and 5 different patterns. Although the most expensive of the three framing options for shower doors, this sleek design is a top-trending choice for modern bathrooms and is well worth the cost. The only metal on frameless shower doors is for the handles, hinges, and clips. A clear glass finish will allow visitors to your bathroom to admire intricate stone or tile work on your shower surround, or a custom color and textured frameless shower door could be the show-stopping main attraction.
- Glass Tub Enclosures – It’s nice to have the option of a relaxing bath, but if your remodeling design is more upscale, you probably want a more sophisticated option than a shower curtain. In addition to shower enclosures, we provide our customers with custom glass tub enclosures for a more elegant look.
- Partial Shower or Tub Enclosures – Partial enclosures function like splashguards and cost less than a full enclosure. They are a European design that fit a modern aesthetic for both bathtubs and showers.
- Shower Door Options – Just as shower enclosures have three framing options, our shower doors have multiple selections for them to open.
- If you have a smaller bathroom, sliding doors or folding doors will be your best option. Sliding or bypass doors slide along a track, so if your toilet or vanity sits just outside your shower, it will not interfere with you entering your shower or tub. Folding doors bend inward to your shower as you push it open, so it will similarly allow you to enter without your door bumping into any nearby fixtures. When choosing between the two, remember that a sliding door will close off half of your shower entrance when it is open, whereas a folding door will provide a larger entry space. Both are excellent choices that will depend on your specific needs and preference.
- If you have a more spacious bathroom, a pivoting door might be a suitable choice for your home. Pivoting doors, which are also sometimes referred to as hinge doors or swinging doors, open out like any other door in your home. Because they open away from your shower, it is important to ensure that you have sufficient space around your shower to open it all the way.
- Heavy Glass Hardware – We offer a variety of glass hardware to give your custom doors or enclosures a design that fits seamlessly with your bathroom.
- Ultra Optique Shower Enclosures –Take your bathroom remodeling project to the next level with Ultra Optique glass that uses a kiln casting process, allowing us to integrate new textures and features into clear glass, creating breathtaking effects.
Choosing New Shower Enclosures
Every project is going to have unique features and needs depending on the size of the enclosure, specific requests from the customer, and much more. With that in mind, it can be difficult to decide on the final project, especially if you’ve never picked out shower doors before. So, here are some questions that you can ask yourself throughout the process to ensure you’re making the right choice.
- What look do you prefer – framed, semi-frameless, or frameless?
- How many shower heads are there?
- What is more important to you – price, function, design, stability, or maintenance?
- What is the configuration of your glass/doors?
- What color glass do you prefer?
- How much room do you have for your doors or enclosure?
- Have mounting surfaces been pitched to drain water properly?
- How tall do you want the doors to be?
- How wide does the opening need to be?
- What finish will fit best with the design of your bathroom?
- Will your hardware hold the weight of the glass you choose?
- What obstructions do you need to worry about – toilets, sinks?
Why Choose Fast Glass St. Louis?
At Fast Glass St. Louis, we know there are plenty of companies that you could go to for glass repair. With that in mind, we work hard for your business, providing friendly customer care and high-quality glass services at affordable rates. Ultimately, here are some of the reasons that people throughout the St. Louis area choose us for shower enclosures and shower doors!
- Family Owned & Operated
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- 10-Year Warranty Available
- High-Quality, Tested Doors
- Customizable, Various Styles Available